Bullying a guide to research intervention and prevention 9780199795406 medicine health science books amazoncom. With the increased recognition of the devastating effects of bullying there is now a tremendous amount of information available on its prevalence associated factors . Bullying a guide to research intervention and prevention faye mishna presents a concise accessible overview of the bullying literature emphasizes the importance . The phenomenon of bullying is highly complex bullying issues span individual to societal variables including individual characteristics and vulnerability peer and . Faye mishna new york oxford university press inc 2012 207 pp isbn 978 0 19 979540 6 us4999 childhood bullying is one of the most
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.