The competing values perspective is based on over 15 years of consulting work academic teaching curriculum development conference papers and publications in the areas of communication management development cultural transformation and organizational leadership as the framework for the book . It provides an integrated an broad perspective for addressing the diversity of corporate communications as a field of study and a community of practice. Book summary the theory and practice of corporate communication a competing values perspective offers an integrative approach to corporate communication. The theory and practice of corporate communication a competing values communication a competing values perspective and practice of corporate communication. The theory and practice of corporate communication a competing values perspective 9781412950350 communication books amazoncom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.